Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It is November, wow! October was an awesome and very full month, I am looking forward to what November holds.

We have three weeks left in the IHOPE Internship and then we start making our own schedules. While I am excited to sync up my schedule with Amy a little better, I have really come to love the community we have and I am sorry to see it disband. Part of the reality of working for a House of Prayer - Missions Base is that we have people worshipping and praying around the clock, that means I wont see many of them except for on our Saturday night worship service. Bummer.

One a lighter note, I am going to learn Bass Guitar. A gentleman named Patrick has offered to give bass lessons to anyone who is interested and I signed up. I tried learning guitar several years ago, but I found that my hands are not well suited to it. I have rather small and meaty hands, which makes playing chords on a guitar rather difficult. But on the bass, I only play one note at a time and at a slower pace - JACKPOT! I will keep you posted on how all of this plays out.

In other exciting news, I have started work on the Adult Discipleship curriculum for the Vineyard. As that progresses more, I will let you know. I probably will not post it online, but if you are interested I can email it to you.

It looks to be another glorious day. Don't forget to vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment